3 More Days !!! I can't wait for the nuptials to begin. I know who the prettiest girl in the room will be though. Can't wait to hear the music, see the bride & groom, flowers, program, cake, have a great lunch, throw rice & hear all the toasts and see the couple's car! I know I'm gonna cry. Play close attention Emma - your day will come (hopechestfully). Love Always A.G.
2 comments:
aaaaaaaaa 5 more days
3 More Days !!! I can't wait for the nuptials to begin. I know who the prettiest girl in the room will be though. Can't wait to hear the music, see the bride & groom, flowers, program, cake, have a great lunch, throw rice & hear all the toasts and see the couple's car! I know I'm gonna cry. Play close attention Emma - your day will come (hopechestfully). Love Always A.G.
Post a Comment