When I walk outside as the rain falls on my face, I sing hallelujah to my king. Praise be to the king of kings. How holy is my God. He is holy beyond belief. As I walk in the rain and look around I see my God’s wonderful creation. From the streams to the sky and the flowers to the bees my God is holy, holy, holy. How wonderful, how beautiful is my god. How awesome is my God. How radiant is my God. How gracious, merciful, and mighty is my God. Yes, my God is perfect. Perfect beyond belief, perfect beyond understanding, perfect beyond the world. Yes, my god is perfect. I shall turn to Him when things are bad. I shall turn to Him when things are good for I know my God’s love is greater than any other.
For my God is GOD !

No comments:
Post a Comment