Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Nutcracker 2008

                                                       Nicole and I

             

                                             Laura Love


                              Michaela (Clara) 

       The coolest ballet move ever

                              a ginger bread theater 




Me, Mike and Nicole at the landing 


        Us excited before the show 




                                 Nicole in the lobby 


                 Michael with the generals 


                     Zack and Michael



                          Laura and I



                      Laura and the directors 


                    Clara through the years 

Mary Faith (sugar plum fairy) with the sprites 


                         The end of the show :(


                                  Me getting read


                             Warming up before the show

              The star of the show Michaela (Clara)



                                       Rosebuds 
                                                    
                                     Some of the props





                            Working hard backstage



                    I've been good this year. Me and Santa 



                                 Meghan and I

                                                              



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Emily!
Luv, Aunt Kelly

Anonymous said...

YOU WERE ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL. I MEAN YOU A-R-E ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL. AND I LOVE YOU. A. GAIL

Anonymous said...

AWESOME pictures

Anonymous said...

Hi Emily!

This is Mia's friend from NC. It looks like you guys had a great show. We went with some homeschoolers and saw the second act of the Nutcracker by the Carolina Ballet. It was really neat. The sets were so colorful and classy. I hope you all have a MERRY CHRISTMAS! Please tell your sister I said hello.

God bless you,
Emily

Swagbucks.com Button

Search & Win

Swagbucksbox1220