Thursday, February 5, 2009

Randomness

                                               We made ice outside 


  A funny photo of me and my B.F
 A random picture of my ipod.
                       Super bowl.

                    Zack's B-Day


 There were  so many people that I could not fit them all in the shot.
                 The B-Day cake.
   We had fun going and watching Zack and his friends play football.

   That was the craziest play ever. Zack ended up catching the ball. 



You can tell they had fun. 

                                     Weird me.
Michael playing baseball. 



                        more ice.
 Our cat likes to sleep behind fire wood
      Another photo shoot. 



   I don't know what she was laughing at but I guess it was funny.
                   Pop's B-Day.
            football again.


     Nicole and Sammy.


  Kyle and meagan at epiphany. 


   Meagan was crowned queen of the night because she got the nut in her pice of cake at our epiphany party. 
   Kyle playing my guitar. 
                Mom and D.C.
The three kings cake. 
 We went to st.augestine and I saw this inn. P.S I love that movie (Casablanca)




3 comments:

Esther Eddy said...

I like the firsts ones the best! Hope to see ya sunday!

Anonymous said...

EMILY - YOU'RE THE BEST !! AT WHAT YOU ASK? EVERYTHING I SAY - ESPECIALLY AT TAKING PHOTOGRAPHS. THANK YOU / THANK YOU FOR KEEPING ME POSTED AND UP-TO-DATE ON THE RANDOM GOING ON'S. I LOVE YOU, OH YES I DO. GOOD LUCK AT REHEARSALS. HOPE YOU LIKE YOUR SURPRISE AND DON'T MIND SHARING WITH YOUR EQUALLY TALENTED SISTER.

Anonymous said...

Thanks you guys!!! I don't know if I will be there on sunday Esther but I will try.

Swagbucks.com Button

Search & Win

Swagbucksbox1220