Monday, March 9, 2009

Don Quixote.

     This week I had a performance at the florida theatre. It was so much fun, here are some of the pictures. 






                       Me as a villager.


                                    The cast. 




                                      The queen of the dryads (Laura Love).



                             Me as a dryad. 






                                  Me as a Gypsy. 



                              Dad,Kyle and Michael.
 

                          Meagan,Nicole and Zack.




                                      The sign out front. 


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look so beautiful girl! I so wish I could have been there :-(.

Hope you are doing well!

Love ya!

Joanna

Mia said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun!

I'm going to have to make it to one of your performances sometime. I keep missing them!!

See you Sunday!

Love,

Mia

Madison said...

Hey Emily! that looks like soooo much fun!

how are you doing?

Emily N said...

Thanks everyone! I'm doing great and I hope all of you are also. Yes I did have sooooooooooooooo much fun dancing in Don Quixote!!!!!!! I hope to see you all soon <3 <3 <3



EM-

Meagan said...

Hey Emma! It's Meagan! I got a blog!!! I love all of your pictures. You did so amazing at the show. You're gorgeous!!!

Swagbucks.com Button

Search & Win

Swagbucksbox1220