I love football! Thanks for the comment! By the way! We're coming to Florida in two weeks!!! YAY! So I can't wait to see you at church soon!
Hey You! I really like your new background! Very cool! How are the songs coming? I haven't even sung them yet! ;) Haha...lol maybe it is better if I don't! We will see! Have such a grand Thanksgiving girl! Give me a call this week!Love ya!~Joanna
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I love football! Thanks for the comment!
By the way! We're coming to Florida in two weeks!!! YAY! So I can't wait to see you at church soon!
Hey You! I really like your new background! Very cool! How are the songs coming? I haven't even sung them yet! ;) Haha...lol maybe it is better if I don't! We will see! Have such a grand Thanksgiving girl! Give me a call this week!
Love ya!
~Joanna
Post a Comment