Nutcracker Pictures!
Here are some the photographer took

Snow! (This is of me)




Angels!
Here are some I took.

Of course, I was hiding on the side stage where none could see me, taking pictures!



Each one of these girls was Clara (the main character) at some point in there lives.

Me getting ready.

Lead flower.

Curtain Call 
1 comment:
Oh my word girl! You look so gorgeous! It looks like you did a fantastic job of being snow! Wish I could have been there to see you preform. BTW...thank you so much for the Christmas present you left for me while we were in GA. The socks are so soft! And I absolutely love bath and body works! It was so sweet of you to think of me! I have your present...but I wanted to give it to you in person...plus..um...it kinda isn't quite finished;-) Haha...lol...Hopefully you will be there on Sunday so that I can give it to you! Well, have such a Merry Merry CHRISTmas! Love you!
~Joanna
Post a Comment