Friday, March 26, 2010


Tennessee Pictures









Wow there's even a Newsome Lane.





This is one of the very big houses we passed on the road in Brentwood.


A sunny day.





A sunset.



Michael trying out the skate park.






Don't worry we didn't leave the coin on the train track.





An old barn at a house we looked at.



Michael in the hay loft of the barn.


On the way home.

I thought this looked like we were traveling through time.



This is the torch from the Atlanta Olympics.

Ha ha a chick fil-a billboard.

Look at that Atlanta traffic! Thankfully we are on the other side.


1 comment:

estthepest247 said...

Whow! That house was HUGEEEEEEE!!!! And I LOVE old barns. I keep asking my dad, "can we please build a barn...so by the time I'm married and have kids that will be 'the big old torn down barn' hehe lol.

Swagbucks.com Button

Search & Win

Swagbucksbox1220