Thursday, July 22, 2010

Search Like Always and Get Free Stuff

Ok, so I've been procrastinating to tell you about Swagbucks.com. Swagbucks.com is an online portal dedicated to helping you earn digital dollars called "Swag Bucks", which can be redeemed for exclusive merchandise. It's awesome! All you have to do is search online (like you would on google.com or firefox.com) and, every now and then you get points or bucks. You can exchange your points/bucks for all kinds of stuff (Games, gift cards, holiday items, posters, cameras and so so much more). It's an easy way to get free stuff and if you're like me you probably spend a good amount of time on the internet anyway, so why not get something for it? If you ask me it's a no brainer. Search just like I always would = get free stuff. I love Swagbucks.com! If you would like to know more, or get started with Swagbucks.com, you can click on the "search and win" Swagbucks button on the toolbar of this blog. Go for it!
Enjoy


And thanks Meagan for telling me about this awesome site! :)

1 comment:

Joanna Eddy said...

Did I tell you that I have started using it????? It is really cool! But I find myself still going back to the good ol' google. But I am going to try to get on it more often. I was becoming a pro at winning swagbucks!!!! It was awesome :)

Thanks for telling me about it girl!

~Joanna

Swagbucks.com Button

Search & Win

Swagbucksbox1220