N.Y.C. Pictures!!!
Sorry it took so long.
Start spreading the news, I'm leaving today (us at the airport)

First time on a plane in a loooong time
Wuhoo! Manhattan...almost there
One of the first looks of the city
Hanging out with the Statue of Liberty
Up the inside of her
Haha, Mike proposing to the only girl who couldn't refuse him
The concrete jungle
N.Y.C - what is it about you? Your big, your loud, your tough... 
The cranes are at Ground Zero
Heading to a Broadway
Oh, the lullaby of Broadway
The stage/set


Radio City Music Hall

Mario brothers (of which I'm related to)

Rockefeller Center
They had all kinds of Lego sculptures
St. Patrick's Cathedral (it was so amazing! Pictures really don't do it justice)
The Dragon Slasher
United Nations
Inside
5th Ave. and 42nd St.
It's the song I love the melody of, 42nd street...
Grand Central Station
Cheesecake time
Amazing!

Chrysler Building
Dad and his high school bud
A huge Toys R Us store
It even had a ferris wheel inside 
While some are confused by a map, some are just happy (classic)
Times Square at night... It really is as bright as a penny arcade. It blinks, it tilts, it rings...
Hershey Store

Everyone loves chocolate...

This is the same ball that drops on New Years Eve every year

Dance store yaaayy!

Awesome character shoe

F.A.O. Schwarz (another toy store)

Lego Chewbacca (someone thought it was bigfoot)

Apple Store. Yes, I'm the one who took the bite out of the big apple. Haha, j/k!

Plaza Hotel
Such a manly room

They had all kinds of chandeliers


Random
Carnegie Hall
New York City Ballet
Natural History Museum
Teddy Roosevelt

Inside
Us in front of "Tavern On the Green"
Central Park
Shakespeare
Watching a street show
Us on a famous bridge in Central Park
Boathouse
Us on another famous bridge
Guggenheim- my new favorite word. It's a cool looking art museum 

Around and around you go

Subway time (not the five-dollar-foot-long kind)


Macy*s Department Store





Oh sweet Empire State of mine


The awesome view

N.Y.C.- I go years without you, then I can't get enough...

Wall Street
Elf on Broadway starts in November
The door was open so you could see them preparing for it

Fishy...

Us doing what we do best
On the way to N.J. (this is the Lincoln Tunnel)


Wooooooo! Grad time
The Honers Ceremony
2 comments:
Awesome pictures Emily! Makes me want to go there. Looks like you all had a great time.
Love, Aunt Kelly
I love New York city! My dad, not so much. :)
Time square at night is awesome!
Post a Comment