Thursday, August 30, 2012

Geek Chick


Ok, so first of all this post is showing my geeky side. Second of all, I think we all have a little geek in us. So, this post is to help you allow your geeky side to come out! 

Yes, I know it's shocking,



 but cats aren't as smart as they look.


Vader does have feelings!



 Someone can play a nice"Solo" on this guitar.



Whoa that arm... It must be rubber ;) 




I would be the one to run right into it. 




Someone really did get bored at McDonald's.





I don't know if I would want to live on Grinn or Barret!







 Haha, that poor dog!


 So, I guess no one ever told Kermit the truth... 










Cute shoe's!







Zipper headphones, what took them so long?

You live on what road?...The Road.



 Some people's shoes crack me up! 









Haha, I ironed toast once. 








I wonder if Brad Pitt knows this exists... 


A Lego wedding cake... Interesting.

Someone must have spent a lot of time on that soda wall! 


Cat earrings.











 Some wedding toppers...


















































Music... at least the first one. 





The claw!






I was framed. 


                                        Ash-Solo and Pikachewbocca. 










 Haha, I "mustache" you a question, but I think I'll "shave" it for latter. 



No comments:

Swagbucks.com Button

Search & Win

Swagbucksbox1220