It was raining and the lights wear out so we played in the storm. Peter ( the dude in the chair) wanted to come in but was to lazy to get up, So we just gave him an umbrella then we played in the rain
I forgot to put this one up with the others. We are off to film the last scene in the movie.
4 comments:
Oh my goodness Emily.... you look so cute in the last picture! Love it!
Looks like ya'll had a lot of fun making that video! May I barrow it when ya'll are finished making it??? I would love to see it!
Are you going to be at church Sunday? I missed you last week.
Anyway, hope you are doing awesome!
love ya!
Joanna
Hi Joanna,
Thanks for the sweet comment.
I think we will be back at church this week. See you then. :)
OMG!!!! You look so pretty in that picture! I CAN'T WAIT to see your movie!
Awww Thanks.
Post a Comment