for the last year and a half we've been working on a movie.
we finely finished the filming. Now all we have to do is edit it. Lets hope that won't take another year and a half lol.
Hear are some pictures we took along the way.
This is the directors cut
I played the geek. It was so easy all i had to do was be myself lol






7 comments:
wo!!! do I get a copy! JK! looks vary enteresting!
Esther
Aww thanks Esther.
That's so cool! How come you never told me about that?! I want to see it!!! :)
i want to see it! you should have a movie night!
That would cool. :)
Next time you do a movie can i be in it?
i LOVE acting, and have not been able to act in a long time.
Shur that would be cool.
Post a Comment