Monday, April 27, 2009

Passover/Easter.


                     Passover 


Every Passover we read from this book called a Haggadah. 




The best food known to mankind, it's a mixture of apples, cinnamon, grape juice, and some other things. This item is called charoset. 



 This is just grape juice in a crystal decanter.





The sedar plate consists of horseradish, a brown egg, parsley, a lamb's shank bone, charoset, salt water, and horseradish root. 


Our table set for passover. During passover we set up a table on the ground and eat sitting on pillows, it helps us get in the mood.






One of the passover napkins.






          Easter Sunday

On Easter we went to church with Kyle and Meagan. On the way back to the car we saw these ducks and ducklings. 


 Zack, Nicole, Michael and I after church. 



                   Jellybeans 




Our Easter napkins. I think I must like taking pictures of napkins ha ha. 




Me in front of our fireplace. I don't know why I put this picture up but oh well now.



And last but not least the cross cake that Nicole made. 

No comments:

Swagbucks.com Button

Search & Win

Swagbucksbox1220