
In the car on our way to Orlando. 
Finally in Orlando! 

Sean, Zack, Nicole, Sammy and me getting dinner before Grad Bash.
Us waiting for the food to be brought out and trying not to scream with excitement. 
Entering the parking lot of Universal.
The day finally came and we were going crazy to hit some rides.

Universal Studios at sunset. It was so... pretty, but I couldn't get a very good shot of it.

going in to Universal...
The ticket of freedom! "I've got the golden ticket." lol.
Game rooms and such inside the park.
Me on the first ride of the night. It was a ride where you sit in a subway train and suddenly something goes wrong( naturally) and flames, water, wind and fire get thrown in your face.
Ha ha I thought the Don Quixote spoof was funny, especially since I was just in that show.
A new roller coaster they're building.
Sammy, Zack and Sean all wet after a log ride.
All of us soaked after a log ride. And some cowgirl person that works there. 
Entering a whole new world, a world where dinosaurs rule the earth, ha ha I sound like a commercial.
Everyone in front of the grad bash sign and a bubble blower. 
The park lit up very late at night or very early in the morning I'm not sure which.
1 comment:
That looks like a lot of fun!!!
Post a Comment