Thanks for looking at my blog here are some more pictures.
This is a restaurant we went to in the Opry Mills Mall.
This is a restaurant we went to in the Opry Mills Mall.
It was really neat.



Oh and very crowded.

We went into Gruhn guitar shop on Broadway in Nashville and thought it was funny that you can get guitars point up or point down.
We went to the Food Network Festival at the Opryland Hotel. This is a cake that they had out front.
Ha ha a cup cake of chocolate death!
At the convention there was a man covered in gold from head to tow that you could get your picture taken with.
Ha ha Michael looks strange.
We went to a how to make sushi session at the convention. We watched the sushi chef make this platter. He carved the fish out of a squash. After the demonstration we all were able to try a sample.
A sushi sample
This is a very pretty cake they had on display.
This is the "Biscuit Lady" from the Loveless Cafe that I was telling you about. She did a session as well.


































4 comments:
The blueberry pickin' looks like it was so much fun! Wish I could have been there with you! Miss you guys. It's time to come home, now, please? =] hehe
Wow! Thats is so cool! I have been to the Rainforest Cafe! And we have been to the Opryland hotel as well! Man, that is so awesome!
Miss you!
Love,
Joanna
Whoa...that's a lot of bluerries! Anna has alwys wanted to go to the Rainforest Cafe. I can't wait to tell her tht ya'll went!
It looks like your having a lot of fun! Tell everybody I said "Hi!". :)
Sorry, my "a" key isn't working very well! That would be "blueBerries" and "alwAys" and "thAt" :)
Post a Comment