Sunday, May 30, 2010

Hi everyone :) I hope your day is going well!
OK , so, today I was doing some baking. Guess what I was baking! Give up? It was dog treats. Yes I know why make them when your dog likes the store bought ones just fine. But, if your a dog person (like me) and you like baking weird things (also like me) then you will love this recipe! However, if your not a dog loving baker person then you can ignore this post and tell yourself that I'm crazy! Anyway, I was making the dog treats (and having a fun time with it) when I suddenly got a little carried away. First let me say that when baking I like to sample the finished product. Yes I can honestly say that I was tempted to try one! Oh wait, I did. Ha ha! Yep, I ate part of a dog treat. It tasted... Well.... Not like your average cookie! Not bad, but not worth another taste! (I told you I was crazy) Needless to say our dog (Annie) liked them more then I did. In fact she loves them! And, I like making them, so in the end we're all happy. Thanks for letting me bore you and I hope you make and enjoy this recipe!
Have a blessed day!
~Annie and me~







Doggie Biscuit Recipe
2 1/4 cups
whole wheat flour
1/2 cup nonfat dry milk powder
1
egg
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1
beef bouillon cube, dissolved in
1/2 cup
hot water (you could substitute chicken bouillon cubes for variety!)
1 tablespoon
brown sugar

Directions
Preheat oven to 300 degrees. In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients. Stir until well blended. Knead dough 2 minutes. Roll on a floured surface and cut with cookie cutter. Bake 30 minutes on an ungreased baking sheet. Remove from pan and cool on wire rack.



1 comment:

Meagan said...

How Cool, Emma! :) You're such a good baker and so creative.

I LOVE Your new header and background. Your blog is so cute! You've changed it up so much since I last visited.

Love you Sis!

Swagbucks.com Button

Search & Win

Swagbucksbox1220