Tuesday, June 1, 2010



Nothing like a baseball game, fireworks and a concert!


Jackson, Tennessee VS Jacksonville, Florida







I love Schark Multz (Mark Schultz), and spoonerisms!









2 comments:

House of Gray said...

Hey Emily,

We like Mark Schultz also...love how he tells stories through song!
I noticed in the pictures he's wearing a wedding band. Do you know when he got married...That's exciting. I always thought he needed a wife!
Have a great day!
Blessings,
Mrs. Gray~

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Mark Schultz also!!!
My mom likes him and had liked him since i was really little and i remember me barely being able to talk and saying, "is that Mark Schultz?" :)

Remember when we ran into each other at the mark schultz/point of grace concert? (yeah, the one when we realised that we both knew Laura Love)
Well, they had been at Lifeway that morning and got got there autographs and pictures with them! Yea! :)

Mrs. Gray: He got married in like, late 05 early 06.
I went to a concert of his in like, early 06 and was like, "oh, by the way! I just got married"

so.......yeah.

Swagbucks.com Button

Search & Win

Swagbucksbox1220