Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Dance



The feeling one gets when walking into a theatre, is like one I can't explain! It's an emotional thing, with thrill and excitement! Whether it be your first time there or your hundred and first. Whether your performing, or watching a performance. It is a palace of imagination and a cottage of wonder. It is a sky of blue looking over a mountain, or a midnight sky looking over a bunch of jellicle cats. Wonderful is the theatre! It's a treasure chest full of wishes and a chamber full of dreams!










Recital prep. We just got our costumes.




Picture day!







Recital pictures!



Meghan and I goofing off.


I took this picture out on the cat walk.

the Modis building at night.

getting pictures before tech rehearsal








Us and one of my ballet teachers! We love you Miss Vicki



Ha ha, I was too lazy to put my pointe shoes on.




Me and sis




dress rehearsal



Zack and Mike waiting for the show to start!


And finally...


The show.


The congo line in my " It's a Small World" piece.



"Make like a banana and split". Ha ha, you can barely see me since I'm wearing black and I'm on the black stage.


My friend! This picture is also from our "Small World" dance.



"The Blue Danube Waltz" We look shiny in this picture, sorry. Nicole is in the right group in the middle and I am in the middle group in the back.



"Renaissance Waltz" I am in the left group, on the right.


Our ending pose!


Us after the show.



Thanks for visiting!


3 comments:

House of Gray said...

AWESOME~ I really enjoyed seeing these photos! Thanks for sharing!
K~

Mia said...

Emily! It's been, like, forever! How are you?! I feel bad that I don't keep in better touch with people. My life is so crazy! You look SO beautiful in these pictures! I always wish I had taken dance lessons *tear*.. listen, e-mail me, leave a comment, I would LOVE to hear from you! Especially if you have a performance coming up! I can't believe I've never been to one of your performances! (We'll see if my crazy life allows for me to make it to one!)Anyway, hope you're doing well! Love, Mia :)

Mia said...

p.s. LOVE the new blog look!

Swagbucks.com Button

Search & Win

Swagbucksbox1220