Hey everyone, I hope "y'all" are doing well.
We finally made it to Tennessee and everything is sooooo........ pretty! I really feel one with God up here. Here are some pictures I took our first day in Franklin. I hope you enjoy.
We finally made it.

Pictures really do not do it justice, but this was one of the most gorgeous things I've ever seen.
There are quite a few farms up here.
Everything is sooo pretty in person.
Shopping at Whole Foods.
This is the pool and club house at the place we're staying at.
Thanks for looking I'll be posting more pictures as I take them. I hope you enjoyed it and I hope you have a blessed day!










2 comments:
How cool! Franklin is very pretty!
Wow! Franklin is simply beautiful! Can I come visit you girl???? I missed you yesterday. Hope you are doing well!
TTUL,
Joanna
Post a Comment